|Relationships:||The Holt Family|
|First Appears In:||The Black Book of Buried Secrets|
|Last Appears In:||The Black Book of Buried Secrets|
Buchanan Holt is Eisenhower Holt's father. He was born in 1931 and died in 1982.
Buchanan Holt was the rising star of the Tomas branch. He was a great athlete and a skilled Clue hunter. But the Ekat told the Tomas that he was a spy for them, and they claimed he was a traitor. He raised his only son, Eisenhower, all by himself due to his wife dying from an unknown cause.He was obsessed with turning Eisenhower into a top agent and Clue hunter because he wanted to make sure his son would not suffer the same fate he did.
He might be a Vesper. However, he's probably not one, because if he was, then he wouldn't be a Tomas top agent unless one of his parents was a Vesper and the other was a Cahill.Another theory is that Buchanan was a Tomas, and the Vespers stole the top secret files and gave them to the Ekats in order to cause discord within the branches.
- Eisenhower Holt - Son
- Mary-Todd Holt - Daughter-in law
- Hamilton Holt - Grandson
- Madison Holt - Granddaughter
- Reagan Holt - Granddaughter
- Thomas Cahill - Great x 19 Grandfather
Buchanan's son, Eisenhower might have been named after, or related to, Dwight E. Eisenhower, who was once a Tomas member.
- He was a skilled athlete and Clue hunter.
Buchanan does not appear online.
- If you look on the back of the card closely, you'll see a V shadow. This implies that Buchanan is a Vesper, and possibly could've actually been a traitor and a spy. It also suggests, however unlikely, that he might still be alive.
CardsBuchanan's main card is Card 239.