|Publication Date:||January 26, 2016|
|Preceded By:||Mission Hindenburg|
|Followed By:||Mission Atomic|
EYE OF THE STORM
Thirteen-year-old Dan Cahill and his older sister, Amy, know that a disaster is about to strike the world. They know they are the only ones who can stop it, and they know they may already be too late. The person behind the disaster is their own relative, a man who calls himself the Outcast. He's already re-created two of history's worst disasters, and is only biding his time before he strikes again.
The clues that the Cahill kids have gathered suggest that the Outcast's latest disaster is modeled after Hurricane Katrina. But what city will he target? And how can anyone conjure up a hurricane? Dan and Amy have no answers and very little time to find them. All they can count on is a tidal wave of trouble coming, and only them to stand in its way.
- This will be the first natural disaster that will be replicated by Outcast, as opposed as the first two, Titanic and Hindenburg, which is due to human error.
- Book Cover Puzzle - (Hidden Letters) - NH might point to Nathaniel Hartford, a suspect for The Outcast
- Lightning Page Page Puzzle - (Reverse) - Ukraine possible location of the outcasts base
- 39+ Pages Puzzle - (Reverse) - Chernobyl, the name of the last disaster the Outcast will replicate
- End Page Puzzle - (Morse code) - Alek remembers
The following cards will only be available as digital cards
Card 347 - Hidden Bases
Card 348 - The Rain in Spain
Card 349 - Musical Charms
Card 350 - Aerial View - the back of the card is a part of The Outcast Master Plan Puzzle
Card 351 - Chemical Catastrophe
Card 352 - Cyber Siblings