|First Appears In:||The Dead Of Night|
|Last Appears In:||Day of Doom|
Sandy "The Breeze" Bancroft is a famous weatherman and was Vesper 4, also known as the Vesper Scientist. His identity was discovered in the Cahills vs. Vespers Mission 3. His specialties within the field of science are physics and engineering. Outside of science he is also fluent in Ancient Greek and holds dual citizenship with the US and Greece.
He travels to the Cascade Mountains with Casper and Cheyenne. He is knocked out by the hostages, Ian, Hamilton, Jonah and Evan. He also becomes Vesper Two, replacing Isabel Kabra. He is then arrested,along with the Wyomings.
- He has a line of cookies (or biscuits) called Breezecuits.
- There is a code on the star map that says Bancroft.
- He owns three pet chihuahuas.
- He despises privacy and always likes to be the center of attention.
- He has ninja stars (or shruikens) with him at all times.
- There is a crater in the moon named Bancroft
- He impersonated a meteorologist, and took all the meteorologist's credit to himself, therefore making him a fraud, and not really a weatherman or a "world-class meteorologist". This was the reason he was arrested at the end of Day of Doom.
- Hamilton was a huge fan of his enough to recite what he says and want an autograph as well as scuffing Jonah's shoes to stop to see him.